What is BRICKTOBER PERTH?
Its Perth’s BIGGEST LEGO® Play Date!!!
Bricktober-Perth is a fun yearly event that showcases the largest collection of local, ‘WA made’ collections of models built from LEGO® by fans of the brick in Perth W.A. with lots of hands on LEGO® to play with.
Built by the Community for the Community.
The show will feature the LEGO® themes including:
City and Trains
& much, much more!
What can I Do and See at Bricktober-Perth?
The event runs over 2 days with a Stadium full of Lego on display.
• Over 300 tables/desks of LEGO® on display, built by the Community for the Community.
• A “Brickpit” of over 30,000 LEGO® bricks that you can play with.
• Animated LEGO® films on the big screen.
• Building Competitions on the day (please note numbers are limited – sign up on the day)
• Appearances by Superheroes, Princesses and Star Wars
• Drive a LEGO® Train or Technic® model with a remote control.
• Build a Lego car and race your friends on the new Racer Ramp.
• Buy a raffle ticket to win cool LEGO® sets.
• Take a guess at the number of pieces in a jar of LEGO® and win the Jar of LEGO®.
• Purchase LEGO® from sellers and merchandise at the Bricktober-Perth Merchandise stalls.
• Free stuff before the show with a chance to win tickets and merchandise to the show.
• Refreshments are available on site.
WHERE is Bricktober-Perth?
We are back at the bigger and better venue (Click to see the map):
Bricktober-Perth is at CURTIN STADIUM
9th & 10th October 2021
9am – 4:15pm
Kent St, Bentley WA
We are on the grounds of Curtin University
Once inside, you can stay as look as you like.
STAY, PLAY AND LOOK as long as you want.
What do we do with the proceeds from Bricktober-Perth every year?
Bricktober-Perth is a project of the The Rotary Club of Ascot (Inc) – Funds raised go towards support for programs for young children and other Rotary and community projects. All funds raised go towards setting up Lego Play Groups and other Rotary and community projects.
The main beneficiaries of the event to date have been:
• We have helped setup and fund 37 clubs that offer the “LEGO® Play Experience” to children with a focus on children with Autism. That’s over 350,000 bricks in 35 tubs at a value of $55,500 all raised through the efforts of Bricktober-Perth, WA’s largest, Fan build LEGO® show.
• We have Supported The Rotary Foundation which funds and develops programs around the world, working to achieve world understanding and peace through international humanitarian, educational, and cultural exchange programs – the world eradication of Polio is one of the fund’s main projects.
• The Rotary Club of Ascot has, in the last 7 years, developed the supply of fresh drinking water to communities in East Timor Leste.
• We have supported funding of an Interpaste team of Doctors that travel to developing countries and preform surgery on locals affected by suffer deformities, like hair lip and burns.
For more information about the benefits of LEGO® play, visit
Copyright © 2021 The Rotary Club of Ascot (Inc), All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Rotary Club of Ascot
PO Box 457
Perth, WA 6985